Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Monday, March 19, 2007

It's happening!

It's real! Within the last two days I've recieved 11 letters back with a total of over $600! It's so exciting! I'm stoked- it's feeling more and more like the trip is actually happening! (It is happening... it's just hard to feel connected with the reality of it because Africa and our departure date are so far away). I am preparing to help lead the Mexico mission trip with First Pres. Roseville! I can't wait to see all of the students and get back into that Mexican dirt! God has been opening doors... actually flinging them open and pushing me through with this trip so I'm so excited to see what happens! We leave March 31, I'll let you know after Easter!
I off for a late late dinner and bed early! Tuesdays are long ones for me and wednesdays are awesome but even longer!
Thanks again so much for your support! God is really showing me through the humbling experience of raising support how much He has blessed me with a rad support system! I really appriciate you!
Amanda

No comments: