Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanks giving

waiting for the parade to start and inspired by jon and carly's sassiness last night... here is this years thankful list.
The Word. Bridgeway. My family. Coffee shops. Deep conversations. Pumpkin spice lattes and carmel apple cider. Study dates. Flood. Malawi. Mission trips. Rain. Eddie and my hip hop class. Dancing. Singing. Mrs. Leighton. The Barkleys, my nanny fam. Sherilyn Smith. High schoolers and little kids. Coloring. Mountain Dew when I need a kick in the pants. Quality leadership. Naps. The beach. Cell phones (sometimes). Clean water. Bobby pins. Janna, the girl who does my hair. Ruby Tovar. Jeremiah Kim. The Prays. Lindsay. Drill team. Vacations. Laughing. Freedom. Nice people. Shannon. Adam and Corrie Klekowski. Kelly and Cameron Perry. Reunions. Justice. Dan Hoffman. Old and new friends. Heaters. The Bal's. The Battenfields. The military. Cozy sweatshirts. College. Spanish. Al and Rosa. Slippers. Beds. Girls. My mom. Cleaning. Puppies.

No comments: