Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Tahoe!

My fabulous nanny fam is too good to me and brought me along a little Tahoe trip last weekend! We went up with their family friends the Shipleys. Their girls are the same age as my girls and go to the same schools. I spend lots of time with Jen and Randy at pick up and drop offs at school. They're a lot of fun and super nice! We had a wonderful time in Heavenly village at the Marriot. It was BEAUTIFUL! Saturday was perfect weather and the girls went to ski and snowboard school and everyone went skiing. Sunday was a little gloomier but we had a wonderful morning snow tubing! Each busy day ended with a chilly run to the spa. There's nothing more relaxing than sitting in a hot spa watching people ice skate in the snow.

I got a new camera from the Barkleys for Christmas so watch out for lots more posts! I hope you guys have a fabulously Merry Christmas!

I'll be in San Diego next week! YAY!
Here are some tubing shots!
This is me and the Shipley girls on a tube train! woo woo!
A Barkley (my nanny fam) family photo
Elizabeth (nanny fam mom) and Delaney. A classic Laney pose.Here are the girls! Kaitlyn, Brooke, Sarah and Delaney pre tubing
My "bosses"

1 comment:

Kate-y said...

YAY you finally posted pics of your cute family! Love it!! Have fun in the SD. :)