Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!

It's my last night in the states for two months! Tomorrow morning I'm meeting most of my closest friends for breakfast in PB at the Broken Yoke. I have a stop to make at the closet in PB and then to my house for last minute details. We're meeting half the team at my place at 2:30 and hopefully on the road by 3. Thanks to our friends Ryan and Tyrone for driving us up to LA. We'll check in our baggage and grab some dinner before our first of three flights. We head to London, then South Africa and into Lilongwe, Malawi.
Tonight has been hard. I'm not feeling fully one emotion or another I think I'm just fully overwhelmed and feeling a total release at the same time... if that's possible. There has been so much planning and preparation that is finally over. Some loose ends may not have tied up but at 2:30 tomorrow things will have to work out without me. I wish I could just fast forward to when we will be in country. Too bad it doesn't work that way! I know though that God is using each step of this process to mold me into a woman of strong character and that it is all a part of the journey He intends for me. God is good.
This will be my last post for 2-4 like I said before. Again, thanks so much for all your prayers and support. You are precious to me and I value your support tremendously!

No comments: