Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i want to die.

i just did the salt water flush... something ill have to do daily if Im going to continue and I want to die. Not literally but I feel sooooo sick to my stomach. Even if I can handle the not eating and surviving on 400 calories a day while still feeding my girls all day... theres no way I can do this every day. I feel miserable... and so far its not all that productive.
bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
maybe mark will inspire me. and maybe ill eat breakfast in the morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it!
I'm going for a 5 mile run in a few minutes and I know it's going to take everything I have to keep going. Just keep thinking to yourself Philippians 4:13

Tamsen said...

Does this mean you have to drink the salt water? How are your bowels?

Kate-y said...

As much as you must be miserable, I am quite entertained by your most current postings. Like watching a reality TV show... :)