Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

will power? yes please.

soooo last night the tea worked a little magic but not much. and i'll admit... this morning i had a bite of cinnomin roll FRESH MIGHT I ADD! I got to work and there was freshly baked goodness floating around. I did it because a. i was hungry but b. i hadnt made the lemonade yet and it wasnt going to be for like 3 more hours that id get to have some and i hadnt technically started the cleanse yet. Buuuut it was a good reminder of my lack of will power so hopefully ill be more inspired to make it happen.
Im almost done with two servings of the lemonade and will put very little cayan pepper in my serving for dinner (its important to have it in... does something like breaks up mucus but its a little too much sometimes). The hardest part will be doing this while Im working. I make the girls food all the time so not only do I see it but I smell it, cook it, and clean it up. baaaaaaah.
Mark (my cleanser friend) says I need to do the salt water... yuck. Ill stop by moms tonight, she had the right salt and make that happen. He says I'll see "results" in just a few minutes. Scary. It's like revliving the bacterial infections in Africa... on purpose. weird.
My girls have been good today, actually really obediant, thank the Lord. I think eventually I'll tell them because I'm tending to get snippy around food. Like no... I don't want to spend 10 minutes in the pantry discussing your snack options (because I want to shove every one of them in my mouth).
Over all, a good lesson in self control and will power. I'm not sure I'll last to 10 days I planned. I'm not sure I really need to go that long but we'll see. I'm taking it one day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time.
Im actually excited about doing the salt water. I wanna see results! For some reason it seems grossly encouraging!
Phew...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! this is so funny!