Welcome to Amanda's Blog!

Monday, May 21, 2007

It happened!

Finally! I graduated from college on Saturday! It was so fun! I had an awesome weekend with my family! We spent time at the beach, ate good food, hung out with friends and celebrated! Mom and I went shopping and got TONS of stuff for Africa! I have most of the things I'll need over there! How exciting! I'm actually going to go wash it all... I just wanted to post the only pictures (from Andrew's phone) that I have so far because I haven't posted in a while... sorry!


Remember! My party is in a week and a half! Hooray! See you guys June 2nd!

Look at that! A pretty folder with a nice letter in it... don't be fooled. My diploma is in the mail. How anti-climactic.


This is me and my super favorite professor Dr. Hokoda!

No comments: